Kodak EASYSHARE Printer Dock 4000 Printer Driver & Software for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS.
- Driver File For Windows 10, 8.1 (64-bit and 32-bit) –
- Driver File For Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP (64-bit and 32-bit) –
- Driver File For Mac OS (MAC OS X 10.3.x, MAC OS X 10.4.x, MAC OS X 10.5.x, MAC OS X 10.6.x) – Download
- Driver File For Linux (64-bit and 32-bit) –
Kodak EASYSHARE Printer Dock 4000 Printer Firmware
- Firmware for Windows – Download
- Firmware for Mac –
How To Install Kodak EASYSHARE Printer Dock 4000 Driver?
If you do not have a CD driver for Kodak EASYSHARE Printer Dock 4000 printer or your computer and laptop do not have CD/DVD Drive? You do not have to worry because you can still use the printer by installing the file setup for Kodak EASYSHARE Printer Dock 4000 on your PC or laptop. Please follow the steps below so you can run Kodak EASYSHARE Printer Dock 4000 printer:
- First of all, you must download the setup file first. You can get it directly from Kodak’s official website or on this page. Just click the above file driver that matches the type of OS you are using or you want to install this printer because the setup file will not run if you downloaded the wrong file setup.
- When finished downloading, run the setup file by double-clicking on the file or right click and select open.
- Then will appear Installation Wizard and usually begins with the choice of region and language that you will use and then will appear text Terms and Agreement. Click agree on Terms and Agreements, otherwise, you can not proceed to the next process. Then click the Next button until the finish button appears, and click the Finish button to close the Installations Wizard window.
- After clicking the finish button, Kodak EASYSHARE Printer Dock 4000 Driver is already installed on your PC or laptop. Then connect your printer to the laptop using the USB cable and then turn on your printer, wait until a pop-up window appears on the right-hand corner of your screen saying that the computer has found a new device.
- Finally, you can use the printer, but for the first time, you should do a print test page to see if your printer is working properly or not.
How to Uninstall Printer Driver
If your computer still keeps old printer driver programs, but you want to install the latest driver of your printer, you should remove your old driver program first. Follow these steps to uninstall your printer driver:
- Click the start button on your computer screen, then select control panel.
- Next will appear some menu on the control panel, just select “Uninstall a Program” under menu “Programs”.
- Then will show list programs that have been installed on your computer, just find the name of your printer program and then click “Uninstall”.
- After clicking the uninstall, next will appear window that contains the notification whether you will continue to uninstall the program or not, just click agree.
- Wait a few minutes, and finally the printer driver successfully uninstalled.